Who is eligible:
U.S. citizens or resident aliens who:
- Have a valid Social Security number,
- Could not be claimed as a dependent of another taxpayer
- Had adjusted gross income under certain limits:
Tax filers with adjusted gross income up to $75,000 for individuals and up to $150,000 for married couples filing joint returns will receive the full payment.
For tax filers with income above those amounts, the payment amount is reduced by $5 for each $100 above the $75,000/$150,000 thresholds. Single filers with income exceeding $99,000 and $198,000 for joint filers with no children are not eligible.
Who will receive stimulus check:
Eligible U.S. taxpayers will automatically receive their Economic Impact Payments including:
- Individuals who filed a federal income tax for 2018 or 2019
- Individuals who receive Social Security retirement, disability, or survivor benefits
- Individuals who receive Railroad Retirement benefits
How to qualify for stimulus check if you are not required to file:
You can provide the necessary information to the IRS easily through Non-Filers section on their website.
If you haven’t filed the necessary tax returns to qualify for the stimulus check. Please contact us at 888-557-4020 to find out how we can get your delinquent tax returns filed quickly. So you can receive your stimulus check.