After you tie a knot with your loved one, and return back from an entertaining honeymoon, there are some important things which require your concern. One of the aspects of financial life that you need to ponder over are the tax related issues. Here are few instructions related to tax for the newly married:

Fringe benefits; how to get the most out of it

Look upon the benefits you are getting and those your spouse is enjoying. If you’re getting free medical through the spouse job, its better that you trade your benefit for something else.

Name Change; an important concern to the social security administration

If you changed your name after getting married, it is necessary that you inform about this change to the Social Security Administration. You can update your name by filing a Form SS-5, Application for a Social Security Card.

This step is important because if your name on your tax return does not match the name the Social Security Administration your tax refund will be delayed until the discrepancy is resolved.

Address change notification

After getting married if you have moved to your spouse home, It is important that you update your address with the IRS. This is done by filling out Form 8822, Change of Address, and mailing it to the address on the form.

If you are confused in any aspect for the tax related issue, it is important that you get guidance from a professionals at Tax Help MD. They will help you through the changes required after marriage.

My Tax Help MD is one of the best platforms where you can get all kinds of IRS tax settlement services. Having a team of professional tax consultants, we provide diverse back taxes help services. We can help you in file delinquent tax returns, audit representation, tax lien, payroll issues, and plenty of other tax concerns.

Call us at 888-557-4020 or contact us online at