Are you behind in filing your taxes?
We can file your delinquent tax returns and get you back on track!
Request your Free No Obligation Tax Consultation

  • Reality Is: When you get a delinquent tax notice, the longer you wait, the worse it gets. Your solution is right here to get you back in compliance with IRS.

  • Information Gathering: Our Tax Professionals can obtain all your income documents such as W2’s or 1099’s directly from IRS. So you don’t have to waste time trying to find your old copies from years ago.

  • Tax Preparation: Don’t play the guessing game trying to do this all on your own. The experts at Tax Help MD can file all your missing tax returns quickly and easily.

  • Certified E-Filing: Some of your recent delinquent tax returns can still be filed electronically which streamlines the process. Concluding your tax business quickly and giving you peace of mind.

  • IRS Payment Plans: Don’t worry about owing the IRS after filing your delinquent tax returns. We can set up Affordable Payment Plans and sometimes reduce or even eliminate your tax debt.

Filing tax returns is a Federal Tax Mandate

All American’s that make a certain amount of money each annually are required to file tax returns. If you don’t file your tax returns the IRS will file for you. It’s called a Substitute Filed Return or (SFR). They won’t file in your favor and won’t take into consideration any exemptions, deductions or write offs you may be entitled to. After they’ve prepared your return they will assess the large erroneous amount that they claim you owe. This is why it’s always best to have your tax returns filed in a timely manner.

No losses can be carried forward on unfiled returns

If you’re incurring business or investment loss, IRS allows you to carry forward those sufferings to counterbalance your future year revenues. However, you are bound to file a delinquent tax return the same year when the loss was incurred. If you fail to file or miss the deadline, you won’t be able to carry forward those losses from the previous year’s proceeds.

Potential Loss of Tax Credits & Refunds

If you’re eligible for tax credit such as the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), you must file a return to claim it. If you are expecting a refund for any given year, the tax return must be filed within 3 years from the time it was originally due or you’ll forfeit your refund.

Do You Need Help?

    Or Call Us At 888-557-4020

    Tax Help MD Eliminates the Stress of Filing Delinquent Tax Returns

    Have you recently received a delinquent tax notice?? Let our industry leading tax professionals help file your back taxes for you or your business